We are a Shipped-Based Small Business
2023 Rules for Giveaway of Tickets and Donations
Kalamazoo Growlers Tickets:
1) You must have an active email address (be on our mailing list) on file at the time of the free drawings Two Weeks (14 days) before the ticket game the winner will be informed via email to contact White Pine Furniture at 877-755-2334 (leave message) within 72 hours of White Pine Furniture sending out a "TICKET WINNER" email notice.
2) If Ticket Winner fails to contact White Pine Furniture at 877-755-2334 within the 72 hours, they forfeit the tickets and tickets will be donated to the Autism Center of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Any unclaimed game tickets will be sent to the Center for Autism and cannot be reclaimed by the Ticket winner.
3) The two tickets are to be used for game date, set by the Kalamazoo Growlers and White Pine Furniture, no date changes are allowed.
4) No Alcohol or Food will be provided with these tickets or any other promotional items from White Pine Furniture or the Kalamazoo Growlers.
5) Ticket Winner will hold White Pine Furniture, and/or Kalamazoo Growlers harmless from any accidents, travel, hotel fees or charges, travel accidents, parking, injuries, or any other fees, charges/accidents associated with this giveaway/promotion.
6) There is only TWO TICKETS per game for a total of FIVE GAMES. (Ten TOTAL Tickets)
7) Ticket Winner must be at least 18 years of age.
DONATING TO AUTISM Center
We are donating a portion of our 2023 sales to the Kalamazoo Center for Autism in the month of December 2023. We are also donating the unclaimed tickets to the Kalamazoo Growlers to the Center for Autism. Any unclaimed game tickets will be sent to the Center for Autism and cannot be reclaimed by the Ticket winner.
We will send out a special newsletter with our quarterly donations of sales and tickets. To receive notice, you must be on our email list.
White Pine Furniture is a Certified Diverse Small Business
Copyright © 2023 White Pine Furniture, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Customer Care Team voicemail line at 877-755-2334